Wednesday 30 June 2010

Home Made Spider Repellent

This maybe of little interest to people who are comfortable with a house full of eight legged creeps, but I am becoming sick of being under siege by spiders. And I mean under siege. Every single night there are at least three new spiders who have sought me out and are creeping around above my head in bed. They have to be caught and released before I can sleep.

There's a book where a character is a rain god and doesn't realise, just thinks that he's being plagued by rain clouds but actually they are drawn to him because they love him and want to give him their all. I suspect the spiders and I have a similar thing going on. They are certainly efficient and creative in their web building. Has to stop.

So, by the powers of google, I have learned that French lavender oil repels them, and I am going to anoint my home as if preparing for some Pagan ceremony. I will let you know how that works. Does anyone else have any tried and tested remedies? I don't want to kill them, just keep them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment